I would just like to thank God for giving me my son to bug and pester me day in and day out. I am truly inspired by the little things like being called in the bathroom so that we can stand around the toilet and admire his poop, being fed by dirty little hands that landed me with a nasty thing called the rotavirus (look it up its disgusting) and being peed on from time to time. Thank You God and Daylan!!!
I would also like to say thank you to my mother who has given me a lifetime of stories that most can't believe and that mom you sometimes claim you don't remember. They happened I promise ( I LOVE YOU!!!) Thank You Mom
And last but not least I would like to thank pop culture for flooding television full of some of the most annoying and disturbing people I have ever seen.
Rules for winning this award
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. DID IT!!
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.GOT IT Handled
- Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award. I AM GETTING THERE Shortly
Seven Things about ME ME ME
1. You wouldn't know it by looking at me but I love country music.
2. I had a crush on Freddy Kruger when I was little. I even on the collectors box set of Nightmare on Elm Street with 3-D glasses and everything (Man am I lame but then again I never told anyone until now)
3. I once drove in circles for 6 hours before I realized I was driving in circles. I ended up calling my dad all upset and he laughed at me I couldn't figure out why my 4 hour trip home had turned into 10 hours and I kept seeing the same things over and over again. (In my defense it was dark and snowing)
4. I am a double major at Liberty University and I graduate next year with a B.S. in Elementary Education and Accounting (funny thing is I started working in a school and I realized I didn't really like other peoples kids all that much so I am just finishing the degree but don't plan on teaching EVER!)
5. I have the type of personality that random people tell me all of their business. I could write a gossip column with all the things that I know (too bad none of these people are celebrities)
6. I have always wanted to be a Socialite when I grew up ( way before Paris Hilton and all the reality stars got famous) I am still working on it I had some bumps along the way because apparently there is no degree for Socialite.
7. I love love love love helping people in need. Everywhere I go I try to touch the lives of the communities that i am in. I passed out medication in a Thailand school and it was the best feeling of my life. I've trained dogs for the hearing impaired. I work with inner city kids (which maybe why I don't want to teach...LOL). I delivered meals on wheels. Overall I just love the feeling of making people smile.
Blogs I pass this award to:
Smarty Pants Mama
Busy Mom's Tips
Just Call Me Cheap
The House Mom Journey
Three Princes and a Princess2
Ace & Friends
Welcome to the Motherhood
Chaotic Mommy Reviews
Out Numbered 3 to 1
My Organized Chaos
This Mom Rocks
No Purchase Required